Go to your family doctor or
practitioner (GP) if:
- you are feeling only mildly or moderately sick
- you have common medical conditions like colds, small cuts or stomach ache
- it is not an emergency
If your GP thinks you should go to the A&E at Changi General Hospital (CGH), he or she may refer you through the GPFirst Scheme* and you could get a $50 subsidy** on the current A&E attendance fee.
* The scheme is open only to participating
GP Clinics in Eastern Singapore.
** Terms and Conditions apply for the subsidy. Please see below.
* Participating Clinics
The GPFirst Scheme is available only at participating GP Clinics in Eastern Singapore.
Click Here for the list of participating clinics
** Important Terms and Conditions for GPFirst Scheme
- This scheme and the subsidy are only applicable at Changi General Hospital A&E.
- This scheme is open only to participating
GP Clinics in eastern Singapore. (Click here for the list of participating clinics.)
- The original GPFirst Referral Form must be produced together with the Patient's
NRIC / Passport / Work Passes, at the point of registration at CGH A&E.
- The programme is subject to change
without prior notice.
and feedback, please call